Our yearbook staff works hard to document and photograph the important events and memories during the school year. A successful yearbook comes together not only through their work but with the help of our students. Throughout the year we will post selfie challenges and other photo opportunities that students may participate in. Check back here often, and help us fill our yearbook with memorable photos of student life and events at Marietta.
Indian Selfie Challenge
Each week Marietta yearbook will be posting an #indianselfiechallenge. We will post the challenges on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Please use the hashtag: #indianselfiechallenge
The selfie with the most likes and/or retweets by the deadline will win a prize. Prizes will vary and we will decide the type of prize at a later date.
We will be using these pictures for yearbook purposes, please follow these guidelines:
- Make sure pictures are school appropriate.
- Mark picture status as public so we may access them.
- Selfies, groupies, and normal pictures are acceptable.
Selfie Challenge Schedule
- Week 1 - September 5-9 – Selfie with a softball player
- Week 2 - September 11-16 - Homecoming dress up days
- Monday: Manic Monday - 1980’s
- Tuesday: Sock hop Tuesday - 1950’s
- Wednesday: Groovy Wednesday - 1960’s/1970’s
- Thursday: Throwback Thursday - 1990’s
- Friday: Spirit through the decades (black and gold) - selfie at the parade, selfie with the queen.